- Grey or black trousers
- Red top (sweatshirt or jumper)
- Red polo shirt / shirt
- Grey skirt or grey / black trousers
- Red top (sweatshirt, jumper or cardigan)
- Red polo shirt / blouse
- Red and white dress (for summer use)
For girls who wish to wear the traditional dress of the Shalwaar Kameez it must be no longer than mid calf length and in school colours. Jeans and tracksuits are not permitted. Children should wear appropriate footware namely black shoes, suitable for moving around the school safely and for use in the playground.
Shoes (for boys / girls) must:
- Be black
- Be sturdy
- Enclose the whole foot (ie with either lace, buckle or velcro fastenings)
- Have a low heel
If sandals are worn the same guidance applies. Trainers are not to be worn to school. Slipper type footware, although in fashion, are not to be worn – this type of shoe is particularly dangerous as they often slip off when children climb stairs and run in the playground.
Children come to school dressed in their PE kit on their PE day and remain in it all day. This avoids issues with changing and increases the time children have being active within the lesson.
- Black joggers (black shorts may be worn beneath during warmer months)
- Red polo shirt
- Red sweatshirt
- Any trainers (only on their PE day)
- Tuesday – Y3
- Wednesday – Y6
- Thursday – Y4
- Friday – Y5